Sandy Carlberg - Pro
The Real Estate Industry has gone through many changes in the last several years! The industry will continue to evolve to meet the needs of new home buyers, sellers, investors and vacation home owners. In order to stay current with the everyday market changes, you need to have an agent that reinvents themselves to meet the challenges and obtains knowledge on the current market trends. Sandy Carlberg is that agent.
- If you have ever been through the process of buying or selling of a home, you know that the entire process can be very harrowing, but it doesn’t have to be. Sandy’s proven track record of over 35 years in the customer service industry will make your process easier by walking you thorough each step of the way.
- If you have never purchased a home before… Sandy can direct you to Homeownership programs in the state of Georgia that can provide you with Down Payment assistance to obtain your dream of purchasing your first home a reality.
- As a professional Home Stager… Sandy will bring her expertise to give your home a “Model Home” look and feel. This will make potential buyers fall in love with your home, with a “ love at first sight “ feeling.
- Have you ever told someone what you are wanting and need, only to have them to repeat what you said and it be totally wrong? Sandy realizes that time is valuable and will listen to your “Must Haves” and try to check off each one of your wishes prior to showing you a property.
- Have you ever found a house and loved it? You ask all your friends what they think and they all say. “Yes, it’s a great home”. When they walk away they say under their breath, “I can’t believe they would buy a home in this area”. Sandy will always be upfront and honest with you and provide you with numerous scenarios to your liking to minimize your efforts.
- Proven Negotiator - Whether you are a buyer or seller, Sandy will use her skills in order to get the best price available.
- Real Estate Investing- As a proven Real Estate Investor, Sandy can lend her personal expertise of investing in real estate. Sandy first got into investing to supplement future retirement income. She has been an investor for the last 15 years and can share the pros and cons of the business.
- Availability - Have you ever called someone and been given the recording that the person you were calling is not available? You leave a message and three days later no one has called you back. Sandy’s belief is that if you do not give Customer Service to your clients…someone else will…. If you place a call to her and leave a message, you will receive a phone call back as soon as possible. Her partner, Susan McLeod will return your phone call to answer any concerns or questions you may have.
- Licensed in the State of Georgia and Florida. So if you are looking for a home in Georgia or a vacation home in Florida, Sandy can help you.
Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence.
Sandy has lived in the Atlanta metroplex for the past 22 years with her family. She enjoys boating, going to the beach, spending time with family/friends and seeking new places to visit. Sandy has been an advocate for Special Olympics in promoting and fundraising for this organization with the Law Enforcement Torch Run of Kennesaw. She also helps to promote Special Olympic Athletes in the community by supporting Special Needs Baseball , kayaking, and Beauty Pageants to promote awareness of Down Syndrome.